Today’s first post is Top 20 Punjabi Songs – November 15, 2019. The top song this week is Bulgari by Kulwinder Billa and Shipra Goyal. You are right! The song has been inspired by the Italian jeweler-cum-luxury-goods retail company. The trademark is written as Bvlgari, a takeoff from the Greek Founder’s surname Sotirios Boulgaris. The reference to the trademark is also present in the beginning of the song.
The song is being rendered by the lead singers and being recorded on video. I loved the Bhangra by the male dancers wearing traditional Punjabi dresses, on the background on the stage. However, female dancers are made to wriggle their hips in front of the camera, at different points in the video. Honestly, I found this disgusting. I feel that the dance could have been choreographed in a different way.
Top 20 Punjabi Songs – November 15, 2019
The numbers in brackets show the position of the particular song in the last week’s hit-list.
- Bulgari… Kulwinder Billa/Shipra Goyal
- Mitraa… Ammy Virk
- Nanak aadh jugaadh jiyo… Diljit Dosanjh
- Filhall… B Praak
- Jazbaat 2… Amantej Hundal
- Aukaat… Deep Jhandu/Karan Aujla
- Panjeba… Jasmine Sandlas
- Khaas bande… Gagan Kokhri/Bohemia
- Lit impression… Gurj Sidhu
- Rangle dupatte… Dilpreet Dhillon
- 47 fellas… Zane Dhillon
- Gedi… Kulbir Jhinger
- Khanda… Ranjit Bawa
- Kalla changa… Ninja. (First)
- Yaar jatt de… Singga. (Second)
- Bottle… Garry Sandhu. (Third)
- Killer look… Ravneet. (Fourth)
- Jatt nature… Gursanj/Shehnaz Gill.
- Filmy scene… Korala Maan/Gurlez Akhtar. (Fifth)
- Naan… R Nait. (Sixth)
Keep a lookout for different artists’ interviews on our YouTube Channel.
For sharing updates on new music releases, contact Gayatri Rao at Gayatri.email@example.com.