Most songs are unique in the content, presentation or music-wise. Likewise, the first song in today’s hit-list — Top 20 Punjabi Songs – October 4, 2019; has an interesting subject that highlights the everyday conflicts between a couple. The surprise element is at the end. It is worth watching. But, I am more intrigued at why the hero’s male voice is given to the girl. I have seen this in several of these current Punjabi songs. It sounds odd.
Top 20 Punjabi Songs – October 4, 2019
The numbers in brackets show the position of the particular song in the last week’s hit-list.
- Jattave… Malkirt Aulakh
- 4 yaar… Parmit Verma(First)
- Lootera… R Nait(Second)
- Hamayat… Satinder Sartaaj (Third)
- Jatti jeone morh wargi… Sidhu Moose Wala (Fourth)
- Kaafir… Kaur B (Fifth)
- The King… Amrit Maan (Sixth)
- Yaar Sohneya… Ranjit Bawa. (Seventh)
- Pachtaoge… Arijit Singh. (Eighth)
- Bas kar… Gurj Sidhu. (Nineth)
- Jatti ne… (Tenth)
- Koi chakkar ni… Karan Aujla. (Eleventh)
- Muchh… Diljit Dosanjh. (Twelfth)
- Brown eyes… Sajjan Adeeb. (Thirteenth)
- Das ki slaahan… Amar Sajalpuria. (Fourteenth)
- Eyes on you… Tarsem Jassar. (Fifteenth)
- Litt lyf… Babbal Rai. (Sixteenth)
- Sunroof… Elly Mangat/Sultaan. (Seventeenth)
- Red light… Deep Jandu/Karan Aujla. (Eighteenth)
- Khaa jaan ge… Sanam Bhullar. (Nineteenth)
For sharing updates on new music releases, contact Gayatri Rao at Gayatri.firstname.lastname@example.org.