During college, I could not listen to the radio often. Besides, after I completed the post-graduation in Botany, it was a struggle to find a job. So, that had always been on my mind and I did not again have time for radio. Then, I decided to study an MA (English Literature) as well. That also occupied much of my time and radio had no place in my life at that time. When I returned to journalism, after a tedious half a decade of teaching jobs; again my time was occupied with articles of other niches than Bollywood.
More recently, when I started writing for LemonWire; I was back to my hobby of listening to music and believe me, it has been a lot of fun. However, I could not listen to my favorite radio channel on a transistor. I soon found out that it was available online. But, this elation was short-lived since it would not play continuously for some reason. On their website, I also found that they had an app. But, even the app did not work properly on my android.
One day recently, I was getting bored and opened the Vividh Bharati website. Lo! The channel was live! If someone gives you something without your asking, the joy is something different, isn’t it?
Top 20 Punjabi Songs – August 9, 2019
- Khaa jaan ge – Sanam Bhullar
- Seven rivers – Pyaar De Mareez
- Homicide – Big Boi Deep/Sidhu Moose Wala/Sunny Malton
- Sketch – Kamal Khaira
- Paap – Kulwinder Billa
- Baddlan de kaalje – Amrinder Gill/Nimrat Khaira
- Backstabbers – Gurj Sidhu
- Baby baby – Mankirt Aulakh
- Password – Miss Pooja
- Struggler – R Nait
- Sorry – Maninder Buttar/Neha Kakkar
- Arnold – Mankirt Aulakh/Nav Sandhu
- Sohne lagde – Sidhu Moose Wala
- 3 fire – Sharry Maan
- Life – Tarsem Jassar
- My moon – Amrit Maan
- Kharche – Gurnam Bhullar /Shipra Goyal
- Adhi raat – Ranjit Bawa
- Poison – Sidhu Moose Wala
- Hair – Karan Aujla
For sharing updates on new music releases, contact Gayatri Rao at Gayatri.firstname.lastname@example.org.