The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a CYS Program Associate Instructor (Dance) NF-03 in Vilseck, Germany Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
CYS Program Associate Instructor (Dance) NF-03 – Vilseck, Germany
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 103197Start Date: 05/31/2019End Date: 08/30/2019
1. Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
2. Must be able to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
3. Must be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
4. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis. Duties may involve working both indoors and outdoors.
5. Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
6. Demonstrated skill/evidence of competence in instructional area. Highly Preferred Criteria are those candidates who possess a Professional Certificates/Credentials; or Associates Degree or higher with 15 semester hours of college credit in the area of Dance instruction.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!