The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Food and Beverage Attendant Leader NL-03 in Fort Riley, Kansas Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Food and Beverage Attendant Leader NL-03 – Fort Riley, Kansas
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 98175Start Date: 05/17/2019End Date: 06/27/2019
Experience or training that indicates sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of this position consistent with acceptable practices of the trade.
1. Ability to lead other employees.
2. Work practices (keeping things neat, clean, and in order).
3. Technical practices (basic food preparation and handling techniques).
4. Possess basic math skills necessary to compute patron bills and make change.
5. Able to communicate effectively in English
6. Ability to interpret verbal and written instructions.
7. Knowledge of materials and basic sanitation principles.
8. Ability to use and maintains appliances, coffee makers, ovens, stoves and other common kitchen equipment and utensils.
All experience must be clearly stated in resume to be considered eligible.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!