The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for a Bartender NA-05 in Rock Island, Illinois Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Bartender NA-05 – Rock Island, Illinois
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 82884Start Date: 04/16/2019End Date: 04/23/2019
Candidates must: 1. Must meet state/local age requirements for the serving of alcoholic at the time of appointment ( 21 years of age).
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to 40 pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
5. Ability to monitor and direct the work of other bar staff.
6. Work experience as a full service bartender.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!