The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for an ELECTRONICS MECHANIC (T32) in Mobile, Alabama Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
ELECTRONICS MECHANIC (T32) – Mobile, Alabama
Army National Guard Units, Department of the Army
Job ID: 60992Start Date: 03/05/2019End Date: 04/05/2019
Compatible military grade and assignment required prior to the effective date of placement. This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Alabama Army National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Alabama Army National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact an Alabama Army National Guard recruiter at 800-464-8273 prior to applying for this position.
Military Requirements: Military skill set is determined by MOS requirements. Upon selection, individuals must be assigned to a compatible military MOS in accordance with statutes and National Guard Bureau regulations and must obtain/maintain all requirements of the MOS. Specific requirements are found in: references listed below, NGB Compatibility tables and your local Personnel section.
Military Grade: Only applicants within the military grade listed below will be considered.
Maximum Military Rank: SGM
Compatible Military Assignments: ECMF: 94, 15; EMOS: 14G, 14H, 14T, 14Z, 25B, 25C, 25L, 25N, 25P, 25Q, 25R, 25S, 25T, 25W, 25X, 25Z, 91A, 91F, 91G, 91X, 91Z
*Other Requirements: For positions requiring the operation of motor vehicles, candidates must have a valid state driver’s license.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Each applicant must fully substantiate (in his/her own words) that he/she meets the requirements of the Specialized Experience listed below: Otherwise, the applicant will be considered unqualified for this position. DO NOT COPY THE VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT OR THE POSITION DESCRIPTION. GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience or training which demonstrates the applicants knowledge of electrical or electronic theory, knowledge of common testing procedures, skill in the use of hand tools of the electronics trade, and skill in reading schematics. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Must possess at least 18 months experience in each of the following tasks: Experience or training in utilizing principles, basic functions and application of theory of electronic systems or equipment. Experience in diagnosing problems and determining needed repairs for malfunctions in electronic equipment or systems. Experience in making mechanical repairs that required the use of precision measuring and calibrating equipment. Experience in using complex test equipment such as deviation meters, complex special test panels, etc. Experience which demonstrates the ability to interpret technical manuals, specifications, and publications. SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE:
(1) Ability to apply electronic theories and practices to identify, isolate and repair malfunctions in complex electronic systems or individual subsystems of an electronic integrated system.
(2) Thorough knowledge of the principles of digital and analog circuits, electro-mechanical devices, solid state devices theory, digital techniques, synchro/servo operation and integrated circuit theory.
(3) Ability to interpret and trace schematic, logic and wiring diagrams and use a wide variety of test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment (TMDE). Ability to perform algebraic and trigonometric formulas to solve work related problems.
(4) Current certification in high reliability soldering techniques, as well as electrostatic discharge protective techniques.
(5) Knowledge of The Army Maintenance Management Systems (TAMMS) and other publications and directives as may be applicable to the function.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!