The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Air Force. The opening is for an Intelligence Specialist in Hill AFB, Utah Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Intelligence Specialist – Hill AFB, Utah
U.S. Air Force – Agency Wide, Department of the Air Force
Job ID: 27085Start Date: 12/26/2018End Date: 01/03/2019
This is a GG-09 position in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). The GG-09 duties for the “Professional” work category are at the “Entry/Developmental” work level and are equivalent to those at the GS-09 level. ********THIS IS AN AIR RESERVE TECHNICIAN (ART) POSITION***********Applicants for this position must currently be a member of the Air Force Reserve or willing and eligible to join the Air Force Reserves. This means, be ready, willing and able to wear the military uniform and be activated should the need arise. AFSC: 1N071, RANK: MSgt Specialized Experience: Your resume must reflect the quality level of experience which demonstrates the possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies necessary for successful job performance required for this position. Examples of creditable experience include: Knowledge of DoD, Air Force, AFRC and other policies and procedures as they relate to intelligence planning and programming operations, procedures and aircrew training. Knowledge of intelligence planning and analysis processes including but not limited to: collection and reporting methods; techniques of identifying, collecting, and evaluation information to produce usable intelligence; capabilities and limitations of photo, electronic, and visual reconnaissance; construction of mission folders; etc. Note: Creditable experience may include previous military experience, experience gained in the private sector, or experience gained in another government agency. OR EDUCATION: Successfully completed a Master’s or equivalent graduate degree or 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.B. or J.D., if related. AND Click on the following link to view specialized experience for this position: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=GS-ADMIN KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas: 1. Knowledge of DoD, Air Force, AFRC and other policies and procedures as they relate to intelligence planning and programming operations, procedures and aircrew training.
2. Knowledge of intelligence planning and analysis processes including but not limited to: collection and reporting methods; techniques of identifying, collecting, and evaluation information to produce usable intelligence; capabilities and limitations of photo, electronic, and visual reconnaissance; construction of mission folders; etc.
3. Ability to conduct aircrew intelligence training sessions and prepare instructional materials.
4. Knowledge of and ability to apply established intelligence practices to specific problems which involve many variables.
5. Ability to apply qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques to a wide range of variables.
6. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week. VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!