The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for an Operations Assistant NF-02 in Fort Gordon, Georgia Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Operations Assistant NF-02 – Fort Gordon, Georgia
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 12316Start Date: 10/30/2018End Date: 11/06/2018
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: 1. Must be comfortable working around and with equine animals.
2. Basic computer and math skills, and clerical and administrative work experience .
3. Ability to perform the duties as described above.
4. Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
5. Must be highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
6. Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and other software as required.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are free to apply!