The United States government is a massive employer, and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open employment positions in locations across the country. Below you’ll find a Qualification Summary for an active, open job listing from the Department of the Army. The opening is for an Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) NF-05 in Sembach, Germany Feel free to browse this and any other job listings and reach out to us with any questions!
Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) NF-05 – Sembach, Germany
Army Installation Management Command, Department of the Army
Job ID: 10690Start Date: 10/25/2018End Date: 11/09/2018
Candidates must possess specialized experience performing duties equivalent in scope and complexity to the next lower grade level to
1. Progressive experience in IT fields which provided the ability to manage cyber security operations in a large, complex population of users, computers, applications, and technologies such as: Defensive cyber infrastructure, cross-domain solutions, forensic analytics, and hardware devices such as servers, desktops, printers, and laptops (Windows, Apple, Android).
2. Demonstrated experience processing systems for accreditation using the Risk Management Framework (RMF) in accordance with Federal Information Processing Standards and DoD Guidance.
3. Demonstrated experience in network and host vulnerability scanning and residual risk identification and mitigation.
4. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, cost/benefit analysis, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources. OR A Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in the following disciplines: Computer science, engineering, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or technology management. In addition to the above, all candidates must possess IT-related experience equivalent in scope and complexity to the next lower grade level to include:
1. Attention to detail – Experience developing and completing detailed risk management reviews based upon thorough evaluation of the organization’s mission and goals.
2. Customer service – Demonstrated experience providing assistance to both internal and external organizations and agencies in the areas of cyber security support, user needs, and system requirements. Experience assessing customers’ needs, meeting quality standards, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
3. Oral communication – Experience conducting f ormal presentations and/or briefings to audiences at varying levels of hierarchy and technical expertise.
4. Demonstrated problem-solving skills – Experience evaluating cyber security IT operations to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems. Applicants meeting the highly qualifying criteria will be forwarded to management for consideration first. Highly qualifying criteria:
Minimum of 2 years experience working with Virtual servers and Windows 2012 R2.
Knowledge of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and how it works.
Minimum of 3 years experience working with Morale, Welfare, Recreation (MWR) Management information systems (MIS) systems.
Minimum of 3 years experience working and configuring networks for, vlans, routers, switches, wireless access points and etc.
Minimum of 3 years experience working with Policies and plans.
Minimum of 1 years experience working as an Information Security System Manager (ISSM).
Minimum of 3 years experience working with Army portfolio management systems (APMS), Information Technology Approval System (ITAS) and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (EMass).
Knowledge on how to setup a Commercial network and the concept of on how it should work.
If you’d like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com. All are free to apply!